With the post becoming full of parcels and more delayed as this pandemic continues, I sent off my Christmas wish list last month to the other side of the world. In addition to the beautiful things below I’ve requested a care package of milo, mint slices, strawberries and creams, and dutch cocoa. My favourite food things. This list has gotten shorter as my tastes have changed. I no longer request any chocolates as I don’t like the aussie stuff. I hope this gives you some inspiration. If you need more have a look at my birthday list from this year too!
- Earrings moulds from Bob N Frank, an aussie maker, to try and make earrings from jesmonite and resin.
- Aesop Reverence Handwash £27. My favourite for the kitchen with all the little bits in it.
- Aesop Rind Concentrate Body Balm £27. I use this on my hands to help refresh them from all the creating I do.
- Dremal 3000 £60. This is perfect for my new earring making skills and will save me lots of time sanding.
- The Other Side of the Frontier, history of Australian Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islander and the British Invasion
- Container Store Acrylic Handbag Hook, was the one thing on the Home Edit I really want
- Em Rusciano Try Hard Autobiography, one of my fav female comedians
- Trevor Noah Born a Crime, looking forward to reading this to understand apartheid better